Field of Expertise
Underwent clinical attachment in bone marrow transplantation (BMT) in Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College London, United Kingdom in April 2016
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS:
- “A prospective single-center study of the frequency and patterns of anemia in non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, with special reference to its impact on response to treatment and chemotherapy related toxicity” (research conducted from June 2011 to November 2012) as part of dissertation submitted to The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai for the degree of DM in Medical Oncology (approved in 2013).
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- ICH-GCP Trained professional
SEMINARS & PRESENTATIONS:
- “Usefulness of End of Treatment PET CT scans in assessing disease status in Hodgkin’s Lymphoma- experience from a tertiary cancer center in South India” presented at the annual national conference of the Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine in November 2011.
- Active member of European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), ASCO, Bangalore Oncology Group (BOG) & Association of Oncologists of North East India
- English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada